|Contact details: In Australia • International|
|News About Us Publications Links|
Since 1999, John Lambert & Associates has built upon John Lambert's reputation for hard work, innovation and impartial analysis to become a trusted name for rigorous, practical, open-minded expertise. The initial foundation group of blue-chip clients like Monash University and Slater & Gordon has since opened up to include some of Australia's best innovators, who are battling against industry heavyweights to improve safety and efficiency in transport industries, agriculture and elsewhere.
View a video on one of these innovations here (footage courtesy of ABC's 7:30 program).
Investigation and innovation:
• Heavy Vehicle incidents, safety and modifications (incl. authorisation)
• Design & Engineering innovation
• Workcover/Worksafe/Comcare investigations
• Materials handling and Load Restraint (compliance and recommendations)
• Agricultural, ATV/ Quad Bike, Motorcycle incidents and safety
• Friction factor and stability analysis (incl. component strength if required)
We have extensive Expert Witness experience in the above fields, as well as additional expertise based on over sixty combined years in Transport Management, covering: Rail speed, braking and Level crossing safety; Road design & transport system analysis; Speed (limits, cameras, enforcement), distraction and fatigue; ABS brake systems and electronic stability control. Drop us a line via phone or email.
*NB: Please note the site is currently being updated and, due to our ongoing workloads, won't be fully operational until later this year.